CONDITIONS OF USE
In order to use the services offered on this site in the name of the Company (whose references are indicated in the “Contact” section of the site), you will need to register by choosing a username and password, if required, by filling in any mandatory fields and provide personal information ensuring that these are up-to-date, complete and truthful. The services must be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in line with the purposes of this site, failure to comply with this commitment may make you subject to civil and / or criminal liability.
The services must be used exclusively for lawful purposes and in line with the purposes of this site, failure to comply with this commitment may make you subject to civil and / or criminal liability.
- Following the registration you can access all or some of the services on the site, assuming full responsibility for the statements, statements and any data entered or indirectly traceable to you.
- The Company can not in any way be held responsible for any violations made or for questions and claims including compensation that should be advanced by third parties, in relation to the contents you entered including the Public Authority and the control authorities in advertising matters, remaining your responsibility for any damage caused to the Company.
- All the initiatives undertaken following the consultation of this site will be freely carried out by you. The Company will not be in any way responsible for any incorrect interpretations and for activities you have undertaken following the consultation of this site.
- The Company will have the right to interrupt and / or intervene on activities performed by you through this site at any time and without notice following failure to comply with these Conditions.
- The Company disclaims any responsibility for the content placed on this site by its users, committing itself only to provide for the prompt removal of the content subject to dispute by third parties against appropriate reporting by the interested party and / or the competent authority.
- Assuming, moreover, the commitment not to destroy, modify or interfere in any way with any software and / or server of this site and not to prevent or interfere with the use of services by third parties. You also agree not to alter or interfere with any information or material of the services or associated with them.
- The services are provided in the state of fact and law in which they are located. The Company therefore excludes any warranty, explicit or implicit, in relation to quality or in relation to particular characteristics of the services, as it will not under any circumstances be liable in the event that the services become unavailable, in whole or in part. , that is, for any other modality with which the service was rendered. Furthermore, it does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service, since the operations of this site may be subject to the interference of a number of factors that do not fall within the scope of control of the Company.
- The Company may modify these Terms. The changes will be considered accepted with the use of the site by the user.
- The law governing these Conditions is Italian law. This agreement has been drawn up in Italian. Any controversy that may derive from the relationship governed by this agreement will be devolved to the Italian ordinary jurisdiction.
- The Company does not guarantee that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. Any invalidity, invalidity or ineffectiveness of one or more of these Conditions if accepted, will not determine the invalidity, ineffectiveness or nullity of the remaining clauses that will remain valid and effective.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CODE ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (Legislative Decree 30th June 2003 No. 196)
1.Source of personal data
The Company deals, as data controller, the data expressly and voluntarily entered by the user through the compilation, via electronic channel, of the registration form. These data will be used and stored for the provision of services and the satisfaction of the requested activities.
2.Finality of data processing
A) The provision of personal data is always optional, however in the absence of completion of the fields marked as mandatory the information requested on this site can not be provided;
B) the user can consent to the specific option, for the use of data for commercial purposes and for sending promotional messages, newsletters, and commercial information on products and services by the joint controllers of the treatment, through the use of communication systems (e-mail, sms, postal mail, telephone). The user will have the right to express or deny consent to the processing of personal data for the pursuit of these purposes.
3. Duration of treatment
The treatment will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
- Methods of data
processing The processing of personal data is done manually and with electronic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Rights pursuant to art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data
The user will have the right to obtain from the company as data controller confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in an understandable form; indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of the processing, of the logic applied, in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, as well as of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or, if required, integration of data.
For the use of this site it is an essential condition that the following rules of behavior are observed.
Every user must respect all those who interact, their ideas, their web spaces and their products and remember that the comments system is accessible to everyone and readable by everyone. Users interact with each other for the sole purpose of expressing their opinions or clarifications. Exchanges of personal information whose content is beyond the scope of this site, controversy or inconvenience to participants with unnecessary and off-topic comments are not permitted. In the use of this site, users must not use obscene, indecent, offensive, blasphemous, derogatory or defamatory language, expressions of fanaticism, racism, hatred, irreverence, threatening, provocative or otherwise content that may cause damage to the Company or third parties.